THE ESSENTIAL VEGETABLE STIR FRY
APRIL 17, 2021
An easy go-to vegetable stir fry dish that uses leftovers, but maintains all of the original flavor of the vegetables. Perfect as a main or side dish for any meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
|Yóu Yóu Tea Seed Oil
|Carrots peeled and sliced
|Bell peppers sliced
|Snow Peas trimmed
|Baby corn drained and sliced
|Vegetable or chicken broth
|Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the Tea Seed Oil in a large pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes or until tender, then add remaining vegetables and 2 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Turn up the heat and cook for another 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and the water has mostly evaporated.
- Add garlic and ginger while mixing, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl whisk the broth, soy sauce, and honey.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetables and cook on high heat for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water.
- Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil; cook for 1 more minute or until sauce has started to thicken.
- For extra spice, add in diced chills with the garlic and ginger.
- Cook with different vegetables - just be mindful of what takes longer to cook and prioritize the order.