THE ESSENTIAL VEGETABLE STIR FRY
APRIL 17, 2021
An easy go-to vegetable stir fry dish that uses leftovers, but maintains all of the original flavor of the vegetables. Perfect as a main or side dish for any meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
|1 tbsp.||Yóu Yóu Tea Seed Oil|
|1/2 cup||Carrots peeled and sliced|
|1 cup||Mushrooms sliced|
|1 cup||Broccoli florets|
|3/4 cup||Bell peppers sliced|
|1 cup||Snow Peas trimmed|
|3/4 cup||Baby corn drained and sliced|
|2 tsp.||Garlic minced|
|1 tsp.||Ginger minced|
|1/4 cup||Vegetable or chicken broth|
|1/4 cup||Soy sauce|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Heat the Tea Seed Oil in a large pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes or until tender, then add remaining vegetables and 2 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Turn up the heat and cook for another 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and the water has mostly evaporated.
- Add garlic and ginger while mixing, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl whisk the broth, soy sauce, and honey.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetables and cook on high heat for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water.
- Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil; cook for 1 more minute or until sauce has started to thicken.
- For extra spice, add in diced chills with the garlic and ginger.
- Cook with different vegetables - just be mindful of what takes longer to cook and prioritize the order.